Today let’s talk about how to display only specific values for data labels in graphs.
1. Create a new report with Year and Cost using Web:
2. Switch to graph:
3. Run your report. Go to Data->Advance Threshold Editor:
4. Create a new Threshold for Cost using Year = 2010:
5. Click on Cell formatting… ()button. Format the number to Custom and use this value:
You have to type a space after the square brackets and remove the double “. So, if must be something like this
[>0] <- Remove to type 1 space after everything
6. Apply the threshold. Now you won’t see the data label for 2010.
Hope it helps!
God bless you!