Today let’s talk about a good tip: how to create space between 2 reports that can have different sizes when selected different selector elements.
Let’s do that!
1. Open MicroStrategy Web and create a blank document. Insert a dataset;
2. Create 1 selector and 2 reports. Put one below the other:
2. Go to document properties -> right click on Body -> Choose Properties and Formatting…
3. Go to Layout -> Select “Height can grow”
4. Right on the first report and got to Properties and Formatting… and uncheck “Show title bar”.
5. Go to Layout and select Fit to Contents for Height:
6. Click Ok and Insert a new section below:
7. Put the second report inside this new section and create a space between them:
Run your report and change the element of the selector. You will see that it will resize and put that space between those 2 reports automatically!
Hope it helps!
God bless you!