Today let’s talk about whats is new in MicroStrategy 10.1. Here is a list of 10 itens that I think is cool in this newest version:
1. There is only Presentation Mode and Editable Mode in MicroStrategy Web. You can’t select Interactive View, Flash and Express Mode anymore.
2. There is no more _interface plugin. So, a lot of MicroStrategy Web visualization problems must be corrected now.
3. You can use Usher as an authentication mode.
4. Autostyles were remade. They are much better now!
5. All objects that can be created in Web are in the Create button now.
6. You can reuse VI Dashboard in documents. So, you can insert a new Layout and put your VI dashboard inside this new layout in a document.
7. MicroStrategy remade selectors. You will see that: sliders, metric sliders and calendar are much better now!
8. Now, in the dynamic date filter, you can select Quarterly.
9. You can find Dependents in MicroStrategy Web, just like MicroStrategy Developer.
10. There is a recently viewed option. It displays what you were viewing. When you mouseover a dahboard, it gives you a preview of it.
That’s it. Hope you liked.
God bless you!