Today I’m going to show a hack of how to allow multiple selections using a dropdown.
Felipe César sent me that tip. Thank you, Felipe. I really appreciate that.
To create this dropdown you will need to:
- Create a Dropdown selector as usual;
- Right click on the selector and select Properties and formatting;
- Go the Layout and select from the DHTML style “Listbox” and check “Allow multiple selections”
- Go to Theme and select Light Theme
- Go back to Layout and select Dropdown
- Go back to Theme and select None
- Click OK and you will have something like this:
Hope it helps.
God bless you!