If you want to import a D3 in MicroStrategy, you can follow the steps that are presented in this link below:
It is pretty easy to download an existing D3 graph and use in Visual Insight 10.
Just let me know if you had any issues.
God bless you!
I’m glad to announce my second Visual Insight Workshop in Portuguese.
If you would like to participate and see more info about it, just go to this link!
God bless you!
I’m really glad to announce my first online workshop! And we are going to talk about MicroStrategy Visual Insight!
Here are topics:
1- What is Visual Insight;
2- What is VI Dashboards;
3- Difference of MicroStrategy analytics Enterprise, MicroStrategy Analytics Desktop and express;
4- Importing data;
5- Using Time and Geography attributes;
6- Refreshing imported data;
8- All panes in Visual Insight;
9- Saving, exporting and printing;
10- Visualisations (All graphs);
11- Using image layout;
12- Using ESRI map;
13- Configuring ESRI maps for Enterprise version;
16- Local Filtering;
17- Attributes selectors;
20- Derived Metrics;
21- Sharing Dashboards;
22- Converting Dashboard in document;
23- Visual Insight for mobile;
- The course will be presented in Portuguese;
- We are going to use a Virtual Classroom;
- Live class will be recorded and available for all students to download in .mp4;
- Duration: 1 week. With 4 hours of live class on july 5, 2014 at 03:00 PM (15:00 hrs – Horário de Brasília) and exercises and solving doubts during the rest of the week;
- You can send your own data (Excel or CSV) to be used in the live class;
- Investment: R$ 70,00 that can be paid using PagSeguro/Paypal or deposit (Itaú e Banco do Brasil)
- Date: July 5, 2014 to july 12, 2014
- Up to 10 students;
The next course will be presented in English.
If you would like to subscribe for this Workshop (Portuguese), you can do it by filling the form below. I will be sending you the instructions for the course.